The road to us
Sustenance on the mountain
New Monte Rosa Trek more information on Tourism Zermatt
We appeal to all visitors to adhere to the guidelines of the goverment and to follow the appropriate measures of the hut wardens. In the current situation consideration and tolerance towards other visitors are very important. In order to implement the hygiene requirements of the Swiss goverment in our huts, capacities have been drastically reduced and various additional measures are being implemented (safety precautions are being set up, adapted service, additional cleaning, etc.) In order to alleviate the financial impact of the hut keepers, they will charge an additional amount of CHF 5.00 per person per night. We hope for their understanding and count on their solidarity.
Covid-19 Please note our protection concept
- – We are obliged to wear masks
- – Visit our hut only in a healthy condition
- – Bring your own hut sleeping bag, towel, protective mask, pillowcase
- – Reserve your sleeping place – no overnight stay without a reservation
- – Follow the hygiene and protection rules on the spot.
- – Hut sleeping bag can be rented from us for CHF 5.
- – Pillowcase can be rented for CHF 3.- from us
- – Protective masks can be bought for CHF 2.-.
- – Disinfectant and soap are available
We appeal to personal responsibility
Separation of the big tables by plexiglass – windows
The rooms are filled up to 2/3, as long as the distance between different groups can be kept.
The current access to the Monte Rosa hut leads over the winter route: The details can be found under location and access .
Weather station: Monte Rosa Plattje, CH
Currently on Instragram
The Hut is closed
Summer season: 25 June-18 Sept.2021
The hut wardens Kili and Richi with team welcomes you in June 2021.
Emergency room is open for emergency (winter room is closed)
During the off Season there is only one emergency room for emergency open. An overnight stay in this emergency room is currently not possible. Reservations are not possible and the cantonal regulations in connection with Covid-19 apply.