The road to us
Sustenance on the mountain
Current access & Weather Conditions
The hut is closed until middel of March 2021
We appeal to all visitors to adhere to the guidelines of the goverment and to follow the appropriate measures of the hut wardens. In the current situation consideration and tolerance towards other visitors are very important. In order to implement the hygiene requirements of the Swiss goverment in our huts, capacities have been drastically reduced and various additional measures are being implemented (safety precautions are being set up, adapted service, additional cleaning, etc.) In order to alleviate the financial impact of the hut keepers, they will charge an additional amount of CHF 5.00 per person per night. We hope for their understanding and count on their solidarity
Covid-19 Please note our protection concept
– keep a distance
– Wash your hands thoroughly
– Avoid shaking hands
– Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or crook of your arm
– Always reserve your sleeping place
– Visit our hut only in healthy condition.
– We appeal to personal responsibility.
– There is no sleeping place without your own hut sleeping bag (this can be rented for CHF 5.-)
– Please bring your own pillowcase (this can be rented for CHF 3.-)
– Bring your own towel.
– If necessary take a mask with you.
– Disinfectant and soap will be provided.
The current access to the Monte Rosa hut leads over the winter route: The details can be found under location and access .
Weather station: Monte Rosa Plattje, CH
Currently on Instragram
The Hut is closed
The hut wardens Kili and Richi with team welcomes you middle of March 2021.
Shelter only open
During the off season, a shelter with 12 sleeping Place is available.
We appeal to personal responsibility
Please bring your own bivouac/camping materials (cookers, cooking utensils and sleeping bags). Please note, mattresses and woolen blankets are available.
Reservations aren’t possible.